This recipe is very easy and quick. It takes a while to get used to the texture and flavor, but nothing that a little jam won’t fix.
I like St. Dalfour Strawberry Spread. It is french, and it has no preservatives, no artificial flavors or colors. It is sweetened with concentrated grape juice. It is available in most grocery stores.
1 cup Almond Flour or Meal
1 cup milk, water, almond milk, or soy milk
3 eggs( at room temperature)
1 tbsp Baking Soda
1 tsp vanilla extract
Stevia, Agave or Honey to taste ( I used 2 tbsp, but taste the batter )
You can also add some Cinnamon, Lemon zest, orange zest to your liking
1. Place all ingredients together in a bowl, and mix it with a whisk, or use an immersion blender. Make sure there are no lumps.
2. Heat up a griddle, or flat pan in medium high. Spray it with coconut oil, or any other oil you prefer.
3. Pour the batter in the griddle, in small amounts,an wait until small bubbles start to form in the edges.
4. It’s time to flip them with a spatula.
5. Serve with the topping of your preference and enjoy!