When hunger strikes in the middle of the day, and I crave something sweet, fulfilling, and healthy banana is always my go to fruit.
Bananas are soooo good because:
* They have high levels of thryptophan, which is converted into serotonin – the happy +good mood neurotransmitter
* They are packed with potassium, which helps prevent muscle cramps as well as nighttime leg cramps
* Regulate blood sugar
* Have high levels of Vitamin B-6, therefore helps reduce swelling, help the production of white blood cells, and strengthen the nervous system
* Have iron, which helps prevent and combat anemia, and strengthen your blood
* They have magnesium, which helps keep blood pressure normal, keep your bones strong and a steady heart rhythm
* Rich in pectin, which is an enzyme that aids digestion. They are a natural anti acid and act as prebiotic.
Now, I combine this amazing fruit with Peanuts, which are a good source of Vitamin E, niacin, folate, protein and manganese.
Then, I add Organic Raw Honey which contains flavonoids, and is anti-fungal, and anti-bacterial…
And Carob, that is high in fiber, and has calcium.
Bee pollen, Amaranth and Maca Powder will each get their own post because they deserve it.
1. Slice a banana
2. Mix 2 tbsp of Natural Organic Crunchy Peanut Butter with 2 tsp Carob Powder, 1 tbsp Carob Chips, 1 tbsp Organic Raw Honey, 1 pinch Cinnamon
3. On a plate sprinkle 1 teaspoon of Maca powder, and 1 tsp Bee Pollen.
4. Sprinkle 2 tsp Amaranth on top of the sliced bananas.
5. Decorate the plate with some extra Carob Chips.